Do I need an injury lawyer? When? If these questions arise, it never hurts to call for advice. Decisions made early in a personal injury claim can have a significant impact on the outcome. Clients have often said they wish they had known six months earlier that they should have contacted me.
Jennifer is an advocate, who can help people who have been injured through no fault of their own get the benefits they are entitled to, including treatment for their injuries, compensation for pain and suffering, and reimbursement of all losses which they have suffered.
Jennifer practices in the following areas of Personal Injury Law:
- Automobile Accidents: When you’ve been hurt in an auto accident that wasn’t your fault, you maybe entitled to money for your damages. If the other driver was drunk, was on the phone, was not insured, or the insurance company trivializes your injuries or denies your claim, Jennifer can advise you on the value of your claim.
- Dangerous Premises: Injuries can occur when facilities are not properly maintained with an eye toward visitor safety. Wet floors and obstructions can cause falls and resultant personal injuries.
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one dies unexpectedly, in an auto accident, at work, or at the hospital, family members are always left in shock. Naturally, one of the most difficult things to imagine is whether the person died because of someone else’s negligence, but if this was the case, you may be able to recover damages in a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Veteran’s Benefits: The first step towards obtaining service connected disability benefits is to understand what benefits are available to you and your family. Contact Jennifer to learn about benefits you may be entitled to.
Jennifer is highly qualified and experienced:
- J.D. (Doctor of Jurisprudence), Willamette University College of Law, 2010. Cum Laude, Note and Comment Editor Willamette Law Review.
- B. S., Psychology, Western Baptist College, Magna Cum Laude, 1998.
- Admitted to the Oregon State Bar and U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon.
- Significant trial experience.
Oregon injury attorney, representing and protecting the interests of accident victims.